Sunday, October 23, 2011

Life is good.

Life is good. A few things are not so good. For example, lately school has been extremely difficult and time-consuming, and I've had some significant scholastic struggles. I haven't had time to work on my thesis at all for a while. My future is a complete blank and my social life is generally lacking. Nothing is perfect, but life is good anyway. I have a good job. My apartment is great, and I have my own room. I get to see my sisters and their families all the time. I have a bed to sleep on and clothes to wear. There's food in my cupboard. I have a wonderful family, including a new nephew who I'm excited to meet in a few months. My ward is a good ward. I'm surrounded by members of the Church who have high standards as I do. I can walk to church, and there is a temple within walking distance where I can just walk in without even making an appointment to participate in ordinances on behalf of the dead. My Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ love me and are guiding me. Yes, life is good. God is good to me. =)

2 comments: