Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I was born a ramblin' (wo)man

I have no homework assignments due until next Thursday (woo hoo!). I only have a take-home exam to work on, and multiple research papers of course, but they aren't due until after that. So I said to myself, what should I do tonight? I could work on my thesis, but I probably won't get anywhere; I've had a difficult time focusing today. So I had some top ramen for dinner (good comfort food) and watched Father of the Bride, but then that ended. I read over my roommate's statement of intent for grad school, but now I'm done with that, too. Then I thought about writing a new blogpost because it's been a while. But what to write about? I thought that maybe I could talk about how school is going, or about work, but nobody really wants to read that. I don't even want to read that. I could write about how I've been doing more hardcore exercise lately to help me lose weight...there, I've written about that. Maybe I could write about my social life. Oh, wait -- I don't really have one. Hmm. I could write about church and spiritual things, but most of that stuff on my mind lately has been too personal to share on a public blog. I could write about...what? Nothing comes to mind. Maybe my brain just needs a rest. Looks like I have nothing to say, then, yet somehow I've written an entire paragraph. Go figure.

This blogpost about absolutely nothing has been brought to you by sheer exhaustion, a burgeoning headache, increasingly lower mental capacity, and possibly The Mask. Or maybe Harrison Ford. "No! It wasn't me! It was the one-armed man!"

Penguin out -- "...you didn't see anything..."

2 comments: