Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Goin' to Disneyland! (maybe...but probably not...)

Final tomorrow - gotta get an A- or higher if I want to get an A- or higher in the class.  I hate spring term sometimes...the tests are worth so much more because there's no time for quizzes and many miscellaneous assignments.  Sigh.  Of course, it's over much quicker.  There are pluses and minuses to everything.

Going home on Saturday - WOO HOO!! I've been looking for a way home to CA for quite a while.  Hooray for the Ride Board!  I should get there Saturday mid-afternoon, and I'm there until Monday the 28th.  How awesome is that?  I cannot wait.  Time to...P, A, R, T.  Y?  Because I gotta!

First, that fez and vest combo is much too third century.  These patches--what are we trying to say--beggar? No! Let's work with me here...Ooh! I like it, muy macho!

4 comments:

  1. I always thought it was "muy mucho," like as in very much, and that Robin Williams was just saying it weirdly. Learn something new every day.

    Have a fun time!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I never quite got it either--I had to look it up one time. Fail. And love ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Disneyland. I went there after winter semester. good times.
    also, I miss you.

    comsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I miss you too! =( When will I see you again?

    ReplyDelete