Monday, August 16, 2010

California love!

Oh em gee, I'm in Cali!!!!

...Sorry, I just read Seriously, So Blessed and had an insurgence of Utahn. Don't worry, it won't happen again. =P

But yeah, I'm home for a week and a half. If you're around and want to party, let me know! Or if you want me to say hi to my parents for you, also let me know. =)

Must do while here: Enjoy family and friends, Go to the beach at least once, Go to my favorite restaurants, Go swimming, Go to the two wedding receptions I came down for, Get significantly more tan so that it is noticeable when I go back to school, or at least Get more tan, Finish reading grad school prep books (don't want to, but have to!), and Get all my restless energy out and stock up on vacation energy for grad school. Sigh. Not thinking about it yet! It's still two weeks away...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you right now. I need a vacation. Why didn't I take one this summer? Grrr. Maybe we'll go to CA for Thanksgiving or something. We'll see. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete