Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Writer's block

You're in a very difficult situation when you have to write for work and you have major writer's block. This isn't even "creative writing", but sociological research. I need to craft a persuasive literature review three weeks ago using a compilation of article summaries/ideas and my own words, but no words will come. I can't even put together logical sentences summarizing the findings of these articles when I have already summarized most of them in outline form. Yet I can knock out a paragraph on here in one minute about how I can't write. Dude. It's probably because I have no desire to write this literature review anyway, except that I like getting paid...

1 comment:

  1. Ah, my busy daughter. Wish I had the inspiration to help you, but as I always say, "You can do this!"

    ReplyDelete