Thursday, September 30, 2010

Computer Saga, Stage 37.2

No call last night. Apparently the part was shipped only on the 28th (Tuesday), so a tech will call me "within four business days". So probably next week, and then it will still probably be the wrong part. I pestered Sony to see what they could do while I am sitting here waiting for it and their only suggestion was that I borrow from a family member or friend. Luckily my sister is willing to lend me her desktop for the weekend, since I have a big lit review due on Saturday. She's awesome.

Also, I hung out with T last night (a friend from back home, we used to be in band together and his mom was my Young Women leader as well as my mom's good friend). We got Coldstone and saw Scott Pilgrim, which was fantastic. Highly recommend. Even if you don't know anything about gaming (I don't know much) but you can still appreciate eccentric filming styles, you will still love it. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment